1. Stan Larsen drives Bennet Ahmed to a deserted dock and orders him out of the truck. Bennet insists that he did not kill Rosie. Larsen drives away in his truck, leaving Bennet behind. Back at the Larsen garage, Bennet’s cell phone continues to ring, but Belko silences it. Holder confronts Mitch Larsen about Stan’s past history with the Polish mob and tries to intimate Belko into revealing Stan’s location.
2. Later, Mitch confronts Belko for not telling her about Bennet. Belko tells her that his contact at the high school told him that Bennet took Rosie to a room in the high school’s basement.
3. At Bennet’s apartment, Linden visits with Bennet’s wife, Amber, and Amber confesses that she was upset about young girls around her husband, so she drove to the dance on Friday night. She also confesses that Rosie Larsen did return a book to Bennet’s apartment that night, a copy of the Quran, and Bennet let her into the apartment. Linden counters, insisting that the school footage clearly shows that Bennet was still at the dance when Rosie returned the book. She asks Amber Ahmed if any other persons had access to the apartment, and Amber mentions that her husband studies that Quran with a man named Muhammed who apparently had access to the apartment. Bennet arrives suddenly, interrupting the conversation and demanding that Linden leave immediately. Linden takes the copy of the Quran with her, looking inside to find the name of a mosque stamped inside. She calls Holder and advises him that they need to check out that mosque.
4. At the Richmond campaign office, Richmond argues with Jamie about the campaign’s continued attachment to Bennet Ahmed. Left alone, Gwen spots an envelope on Richmond’s desk from a women’s correctional facility. Richmond later arrives at the house of Maryanne Thompson, the mother of his dead wife, Lily, to discuss the parole hearing for the drunk driver who killed her. Maryanne suggests that Richmond is unable to forgive himself for Lily’s death. Later, Richmond learns that Mayor Adams has called an emergency city council session to freeze funding for the Seattle All-Stars basketball program sponsored by Richmond. Jamie tells Richmond that, in order to save the program, he must demand Bennet’s resignation as a coach and mentor. Richmond urges the council not to punish the program, but he still loses the vote.
5. Linden and Holder drive to the mosque and ask its religious leader, Imam Gelabi about Muhammed. While the three talk, a woman slips a note with an address into Linden’s shoe. Linden and Holder go to the address to find an abandoned meat market. She finds a door in the rear, and Holder kicks it open, while Linden tries to remind him that they do not have a warrant and are illegally entering the premises. Once inside, Holder breaks into a locked meat locker valued that Linden spotted. With flashlights, they enter the dark room, and just then, an FBI SWAT team storm in behind them. Linden and Holder are shoved down to the floor and ordered not to move.